Nettitude is a 120 man organisation with offices in the UK and US. We deliver cutting edge cyber security services to some of the largest and most widely trusted organisations in the world. We help organisations understand the risks from cyber and provide proactive guidance on how to reduce this risk through a series of professional services engagements.
Nettitude has historically focused on delivering Professional Services, and is transitioning in to 24×7 Managed Security Services business that delivers proactive detection and response services around the clock. This provides us with a number of key differentiators in the market, that is fuelling double digit year on year growth.
The role will report directly to the Pre Sales Manager. The pre sales consultants will support the sales team by delivering pre sales assistance to help close business. This will be delivered both onsite in front of clients as well as remotely over the telephone.
Pre sales consultants will have responsibility for scoping engagements, and for larger requirements they will have responsibility for generating pre-sales proposals.
It is expected that suitable candidates will have a strong understanding of Penetration Testing, Incident Response and Risk management. Nettitude will provide adequate training to help the presales consultant develop across all of the lines of business.
- Will be able to demonstrate strong technical assurance background. Either CRT or CCT level CREST certification would be a benefit
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of wider infosec domains. CISSP, CISM desirable
- Understanding of Incident Response and SOC services would be desirable
- Undertake all technical pre-sales calls and meetings within their specialism
- Provide accurate scoping information for the sales team
- Provide technical due diligence information for incorporation into each sales proposal
- Uncover new leads during the pre-sales process and load into CRM for action by the account manager
- Ensure the highest possible rate of conversion of opportunities to ‘won’ business
- Periodically develop and refresh the technical elements of sales proposals relating to their specialism
- Be prepared to deliver presentations during the sales cycle
The Technical Pre-Sales Consultant will also be required to:-
- Remain up-to-date with specialist skills and market trends
- Remain current with all required accreditations and certifications
- Undertake rudimentary training in other technical pre-sales specialisms in order to provide cover as required
Key Working Relationships
The following groups represent the expected primary working relationships required for this job role.
- Technical Pre-Sales Manager
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Sales Managers
- Sales Teams UK
- Sales Teams US
- All Technical Teams