Check Point threat emulation takes cyber-attack prevention to the next level. The solution intercepts inbound files and forwards them to a virtual sandbox for execution. Any files that exhibit behaviour commonly associated with malware such as registry modification, unexpected network connections or file creation are flagged as malicious and prevented from entering the network. Once the new threat is discovered the signature of the file is sent to the Check Point threat cloud for classification and documentation – turning the unknown threat into the known.
Preventing unknown attacks:
- Prevent zero day and new threats by executing them in a virtual sandbox.
- Prevent malicious email attachments and executables entering the network.
- Protect against embedded attacks in MS Office, Adobe pdf, Java, Executables and Archives.
- Decrypt and prevent attacks in SSL and other encrypted communication streams.
Whether it is cloud based or on premise, we ensure:
- Seamless connection to your existing Check Point infrastructure.
- No false positives ensuring no unnecessary business impact.